- This event has passed.
Mock Annual Inspection
February 7 @ 18:00 - February 9 @ 15:00 EST$35
Good Afternoon Parents and Cadets,
February Drill we be held from 1800 on Friday, February 7th to 1500 on Sunday, February 9th. ARRIVE IN YOUR SERVICE DRESS BLUE UNIFORM. This drill we be mainly focused on annual inspection preparation (official ceremony held in March) and training (military drill, color guard, manual of arms, etc.). We will also have a visit from the Maine Army National Guard Sunday morning and to my knowledge, they will be bringing down a military vehicle.
For the Parents:
– Pick up will be at 1500 on Sunday
– Although your cadet is responsible for his or her own standards, please make sure they arrive with proper haircuts, uniforms, etc.
– Dues this weekend will be $35. Please pay online or bring cash or cheque to the drill location
– Please respond to this email so we know who will be attending and who will not be
– Follow us on Facebook (South Portland Sea Cadets) and Instagram (cggpd) and spread the word about our program.
– Thank you for all you do to support your cadet!
For the Cadets:
– Make sure to bring MANUALS. Some of you are being held back by a few of them. Do not let them affect your career path. In addition, you need to complete manuals to receive your NWU type III
– Haircuts- Arrive with in regulation haircuts. Failing to do so will result in disciplinary action
– You wear the uniform of the United States. Take care of it.
– Remember, it is not your parent’s responsibility to make sure you have everything. Take ACCOUNTABILITY for your belongings and career.
– Please respond to this email so I know if you will be attending or not.
Cadets and Parents, please feel free to reach out to me via phone (207-400-****) or email with any questions about the Sea Cadets, drill or the military in general. Please find the plan of the day (POD) attached below along with a regulation chart of the dress blue jumper (shirt). I hope to see you all on Friday night and again on Sunday. Thank you for the support.
CPO Lucas Wright, NSCC